A WordPress editor block is a block-based visual editor in WordPress 5.0 and higher that allows you to create content in a more intuitive, user-friendly way by breaking down your content into individual blocks. These blocks can include text, images, videos, and other types of content, making it easier to format and arrange your content in a variety of ways.
Here are the steps to add podcast player block in a WordPress post:
- Open the WordPress editor: Go to Posts > Add New or Pages > Add New in the WordPress dashboard to open the WordPress editor.
- Add a block: Click the “+” symbol in the top left corner to add a new block.
- Choose a block type: Select the podcast player block from the available options. You can also type and search for the “podcast player” block.
- Enter your podcasting feed URL in the text field provided in the block.
- Customize the block: Customize the block by adjusting settings in the right sidebar panel. All settings are quite self explanatory.
- Publish or update: Once you are satisfied with the look of the player, click the “Publish” or “Update” button to make your post live or save your changes.