Elementor is a popular page builder plugin for WordPress that allows you to create custom page designs and layouts without needing to know any code. It provides an intuitive, drag-and-drop interface that makes it easy to add, arrange, and customize website elements like text, images, buttons, and more.
To add podcast player widgets in Elementor page builder, you’ll need to use podcast player wordpress widget in the Elementor. Here are the steps to add a WordPress native widget in Elementor:
- Create or edit a page: Go to Pages > Add New or Pages > Edit in the WordPress dashboard to create a new page or edit an existing one using the Elementor editor.
- Look for podcast player widget: Go to bottom of the left sidebar panel of the Elementor page builder. Look for “WORDPRESS” tab in the left sidebar. Click on it.
- Choose widget: In the wordpress section, look for the podcast player widget. Drag and drop the widget from the left sidebar panel to the main content section on the right.
- As soon as you place the widget on the right section, podcast player options will appear in the left sidebar. Enter podcasting feed url in the text field provided in the left sidebar.
- Customize the widget: Customize the widget as desired by adjusting its settings. All podcast player settings should be self explanatory.
- Save and publish: Once you’re satisfied with your podcast player, click the “Publish” or “Update” button at the bottom of the left sidebar.