Pro version is just an extension to the free version, therefore, podcast player free version must be installed and activated along with the pro version.
Getting the plugin files
- Immediately after your purchase, you will be redirected to a page where you can download Podcast player pro plugin as a zip file.
- A download link will also be sent to your registered email address. This link will be valid for 72 hours.
- If you missed both of the steps mentioned above, you can easily download the plugin by login to your account at vedathemes.com. Login section is available at the top right corner of the website.
Manually installing the plugin using zip file
Once you successfully downloaded the plugin’s zip file on your computer, you can manually upload it and install it through the Plugins admin screen.
- Navigate to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New.
- Click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the screen.
- Select the zip file from your local filesystem. The file you downloaded above.
- Click the Install Now button.
- When installation is complete, you’ll see “Plugin installed successfully.” Click the Activate Plugin button at the bottom of the page.
Activating plugin’s license
Once the pro plugin is installed and activated successfully, you should activate your plugin’s license key to receive future updates.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Podcast Player
- Look for License Key Activation section on the right sidebar
- You should have received your license key in your registered email. If you missed it, you can login to your account at vedathemes.com and get your license key ( Click user icon on upper right corner of vedathemes.com ). Enter your License Key in License Key activation field.